Both £12.50 each from Cult Beauty
The method I use with this product: Groom the brows with the spoolie end of the brush so the hairs all point in the same direction. Then take a teensy bit of product on the brush and outline the under part of the brow. Then I fill in the brow slowly (and with a light hand on the product), using light vertical strokes on the part of the brow closest to my nose bridge so there isn't a harsh 'start' to the brow.
I think this is the best colour match for me, as although I've got naturally quite dark hair my lashes and brows and blonde. However this colour can be a tad on the orange side in some lights (if I was being fussy, it's a good colour match) - I would like to see them bring out an ash blonde version of Dip Brow like they do for Brow Whiz.
Some selfies from my iPhone, left pic one brow is done and the other is natural - right both brows are done
- little product needed per application
- a lot of product in the pot
- lasts all day without budging
- gives you hi def or natural brows depending on application
- good colour range (pls bring out Ash Blonde tho Anastasia)
- Slightly on the pricey side
- Little IRL availability in the UK, can only buy online
- Need brush to apply product
Overall I am uber happy with my purchase and I will be buying this again! Have you guys tried any of the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products? Or do you have any brow product recommendations? xx